Advice about legal matters
Various organisations can give you advice on your legal rights.
- Visit Citizens Advice Scotland for online information.
- Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau for face-to-face advice.
- Phone the Age Scotland helpline for specific information and advice for your situation, if you're an older person.
- Read Age Scotland's information on legal issues.
- For consumer issues, such as contracts, use the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline – phone 03454 04 05 06 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
- You may get free legal advice if you're in a trade union or this is covered within the terms of a financial product you have.
The information was last updated on: 28th August 2020