phone 0800 011 3200
Our phone service is temporarily suspended as our teams are supporting the management of the coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline
chat service

Help with forms

Help with forms
If you're not sure how to fill in a forms for example, if you want to start claiming a benefit the Citizens Advice Scotland can help you at one of their drop-in centres.
Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
For consumer advice, see Citizens Advice Scotland's website or phone them on 03454 04 05 06.


For advice on pensions, phone the Pension Service on 0800 731 7898 - Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, except public holidays.

The information was last updated on: 15th January 2019


How could we improve this website or this page? Please tell us your thoughts.

Find my council

Most care services are coordinated through regional councils and...further text to explain the importance of council and care serve provision/funding.

Find my council

You can contact your local council's social care department for a free assessment. Find their details here...

Scottish Government Scottish NHS