Care Information Scotland (CIS) is a phone, webchat and website service providing information about care services for people living in Scotland.
On our website you will find information about:
- Where to start - an overview of what can seem a complex environment
- How to get care services - how to access care services
- Care at home - what care services there are to help you at home
- Care homes - how to find and fund residential care
- Support for carers - advice on where to find support
- Carers' health and wellbeing - how to look after your health and wellbeing as a carer
- Money - looking at various financial issues you may have as a carer
- Your rights - looking at the rights of people needing care
- Young carers and young adult carers - advice for those under 18 and 18-25 who are in a caring role
If you'd like to talk to someone, call us on 0800 011 3200. Or send us an online enquiry or click on the webchat button.
If you'd like to use any of our promotional material, please download our:
If you'd like us to send you any leaflets, please email us.
The information was last updated on: 10th December 2015